Coriander reduces stress and anxiety, aids digestion and is packed with antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients.
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 sprig fresh mint leaves, chopped
½ Lebanese cucumber, finely chopped
½ small fresh red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
1 tbsp natural yoghurt, sheep milk or goat’s milk yoghurt
1 tbsp water
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
½ tsp ground cumin
½ tsp ground coriander seeds
140g lamb fillet
2 cups rocket leaves
Optional : Goats cheese to garnish
- Rub cumin, coriander seeds and a little salt into the lamb.
- Heat the olive oil in the frying pan over medium-high heat. Add seasoned lamb to pan and cook 2-3 mins for medium or until your liking.
- Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for three minutes to rest then thickly slice across the grain.
- Meanwhile, combine the yoghurt, garlic, mint, cucumber, chilli and water in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place lamb and rocket in a salad bowl and gently toss until just combined.
- Add yoghurt mixture and combine well. Garnish with Goats cheese if desired.